Personal Radiation Monitor
- The instauro Personal Radiation Monitor is designed for use by personnel working in areas of potential Radiation Risk, i.e. during pipeline inspections or when working in dedicated X-Ray bays.
- The presence of Gamma, or X-ray ionising radiation, will produce a loud audible alarm and a bright blue warning LED for clear indication of danger in noisy environments.
- The Personal Radiation Monitor is designed to bleep once approximately every 4 minutes to indicate that it is fully working.
- The bleep and flash rate determines the level of radiation present.
- The faster the bleep and flash rate the higher the radiation level present.
- The Personal Radiation Monitor is compact, pocket sized, and has an ABS plastic case to ensure a long life within an industrial environment.
- The instauro Personal Radiation Monitor is designed to be worn by the neck cord supplied to ensure the monitor is clearly visible and audible.
- The instauro Personal Radiation Monitor has a long standby life, and is powered by a readily available 12V alkaline battery.
- The instauro Personal Radiation Monitor is designed to clearly indicate the presence of harmful radiation above standard background levels, but it is not to be used where a dose reading above back ground levels has to be recorded. An approved and calibrated dose measuring instrument should be used for this purpose.